Instagram

Saturday, August 22, 2015

N Seoul Tower - Seoul

Two Weeks Vacation in South Korea - Part XV


Part XIV: Two Weeks Vacation in South Korea - Part XIV
Part XV: Two Weeks Vacation in South Korea - Part XV

Itinerary to South Korea 

Day 15: Seoul


From Petite France, we drove back to Seoul, I dropped my mom and sister at Dongdaemun while my dad and I returned the rental car to Gimpo Airport. We stayed at Grand Hyatt for two nights. As a diamond member, I was upgraded to a suite. I would rate this hotel 4.5/5. The hotel was too crowded and the room that we got was so noisy at night from the air conditioner. The noise was very loud that my mom could not sleep at all. Also, there were lots of lights in the room but all connected to only one button so that I cannot just turn some of the lights that I want to turn on or off. The air conditioner was not working and the room got very hot at night. Other than that, the hotel room was nice and big.


N Seoul Tower

The next morning, we ate the breakfast at the executive lounge at Grand Hyatt Hotel and headed out to N Seoul Tower with a cab. From the parking lot where the cab drop us, we walked to the building to take a cable car to where the N Seoul Tower located.

Fee: 8,500 won/adult (Round trip) and 6,000 won/adult (One way ticket)

Cable car to N Tower
Wefie inside the cable car

N Seoul Tower is a communication an observation tower located at Namsan Mountain with a total of 236m tall that marks the highest point in Seoul. In this location, there were lots of movies, dramas, and variety shows that was filming in here such as 1 night 2 days and what's with my family? During night time, there are different lighting and have its own meaning for each color.

Sky Blue: means that the air quality is clean and it is excellent to do outdoors activities


Blue Sky color N SEOUL TOWER


Green: means that the love of the earth


Green color N SEOUL TOWER

Red: shine during World Blood Donation Day and appreciation of blood donors 


Red color N SEOUL TOWER

Earth Hour: the light is off for an hour to decrease carbon emission

Earth Hour N SEOUL TOWER 

The last three days, I spent shopping and did not take any pictures. On last day, when flying back to United States, I lost my wallet with all my credit cards, ID card, and US dollar. I looked for it at the lost and found and cannot find it. I let them know if they found it to call me at my US number. I was thinking that I would no longer find it. This is why I love South Korea, a week later, someone found my wallet and turned it to the lost and found. One of the staff called me to ask me to pick it up. When I received it, I lost nothing from my wallet. I am so happy and thanks god to found it back for me. 

Another great thing that happened during my last day at South Korea was that I met EXO at Asiana Lounge. They sat in front of where I sat. I scared to take a picture of them because it seems like no one in the lounge knew them and lots of security guards around them.




No comments:

Post a Comment