Instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Intercontinental Paris Le Grand - Review

Intercontinental Paris Le Grand is located in the middle of the major attractions in Paris such as the Palais Garnier, Galleries Lafayette, and Place Vendome. It is very close to other attractions like Musee du Louvre. The hotel building is historic and inside the hotel are huge and lots of rooms. 


I stayed here the last day of my vacation in Paris. During my stay, it was very busy due to the Climate Change COP21 conference and all the rooms were sold out. I guess I was lucky to book it early. The classic room in this hotel is amazing with a patio, huge bath room, walking closet, and nice king bed.  The receptionist who served me, Eve, at the check-in was not welcoming at all even though I am a Platinum member of IHG. As I checked-in, she just asked me to fill the paper and give me the key, no welcome to our hotel words or recognition of Platinum member like I got when I visited Crowne Plaza Hotel in Amsterdam. However, the check-out lady, Barbara was nice. The room service was amazing. There was someone who check the mini bar later in the afternoon and took care of the bathroom rugs for me. I went back at night and the bathroom rugs had already on the floor. I would rate my overall experience as 4/5. Overall, I would recommend people to stay in the hotel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment