Instagram

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Paris Vacation Itinerary - Part 6

Itinerary: Paris (Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bys9H9hPgFspMVZaNGZPdUYxbE0)

Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris


The last place that I was going to visit in Paris was Palais Garnier which was just located next to hotel that I was staying at, Intercontinetal Paris Le Grand Hotel. I was booking an English guided tour at 11:30 AM. There are two kind of guided tours, French and English. For English guided tour, the cost is €14.50 per person (€15.50 as April 13, 2016). For full information, you can check this link. The guided tour in English was offered everyday at either 11:30 AM (it was changed to 11:00 AM as May 2, 2016) or 2:30 PM. You can also visit Palais Garnier without guided tour. This costs 7.00 per person and opens from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. I chose a guided tour as you have the opportunity to go inside the auditorium if there is no practice going on inside the auditorium. This place was amazing and I recommended to visit while you are in Paris.

  
The entrance for a visitor was from the left side of the building. As I entered, I changed my booking printing ticket with the real ticket and was assigned on group C. Group A & B for Visitors with French language. Group C for visitors with English language. I had to leave one ID card to make sure I returned the audio after we had done with the guided tour. I left my credit card instead as I did not want them to lose my passport.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment